| EGRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- Operable clear opening area: 5.7 square foot minimum|
- Minimum net clear opening width: 20"
- Minimum net clear opening height: 24"
- Maximum finished sill height above finished floor: 44"
- Minimum clearance between wall and interior window well: 36"
(or as required to allow full swing of Egress Window)
- Casement: 28" x 46" minimum size to meet Egress
- Dbl. hung: 38" x 66" minimum size to meet Egress
- Slider: 58" x 40" minimum size to meet Egress
- When in doubt, contact your local building inspector.
|Year Round Savings:
Although windows provide beautiful views and wonderful natural light, they
can also account for up to 30 percent of the annual energy consumed in a
home. Cardinal LoE2 glass is designed to provide you with year-round savings
and comfort by optimizing both the sun's heat and your home's heating and
cooling systems. In the summer, LoE2 keeps your home cool and comfortable
by rejecting the sun's heat and damaging rays. In the winter; Cardinal LoE2
glass helps your home stay warm and cozy by reflecting heat back into the
In Cardinals state-of-the-art sputter coating process, the glass is first
coated with microscopically thin, optically transparent layers of silver
sandwiched between layers of antireflective metal oxide coatings. A protective
coating layer is then applied to ensure durability and scratch resistance
for long life. These invisible coatings provide the best clarity and performance
of all low-and mid-emissivity glass products.